Ask target groups -
Classic Market Research
- What influence, what effects do online activities have?
- How are websites and other online offers perceived, used and evaluated by the target group?
- What cannibalisation or synergy effects exist between the readers, users, listeners and viewers of offline- and online editions?
- Under what conditions is the Internet suitable as an additional value-added channel?
- Who are the competitors on the Internet?
Reader analyses and copy tests
- Who are my readers?
- How do readers use certain products?
- How do readers rate the entire magazine or individual sections?
- What is the relationship between readers and a newspaper or magazine?
- How satisfied are customers with the content, offers, services?
- Which contents, offers, services are particularly important or unimportant for the target group?
- Which future contents, offers, services, performances are particularly attractive for the target group?
Testing of individual concepts and established formats
- Where are the value creation potentials of new formats?
- Which readers, users, listeners, viewers are addressed with a new or an established format?
- Where do existing readers, users, listeners, viewers see the optimization potential of a format?
- Under what circumstances can new target groups be tapped for a new format?
- Which contents, offers, services and performances are particularly important or unimportant?
- Which future contents, offers, services are attractive?
- Is there added value potential in new formats and what mechanics must business models have in order to be successful?
Exclusive generation of content
In cooperation with INNOFACT, attractive market research data can be continuously generated exclusively for media partners, which can publish media in their formats extremely promptly.
- TV station
INNOFACT delivers content for a trend programme every two weeks. The INNOFACT project manager presents and comments on the results in the studio.
- Online financial website
How does the monthly survey on the attitude of financially interested target groups on the subject of “DAX forecast: one week, one month, one year” develop?
- Radio station
How does a representative consumer panel assess regional, national or global political issues?