In dynamic and ephemeral consumer goods markets, the best ideas for new product concepts are decisive in achieving success. But which ideas and concepts have the best chance of prevailing over others on the market?
The INNOFACT Concept Test provides secure grounds on which to base decisions and reveals, which new product names, concepts and designs customers are sensitive to and which they rate highly.
Good to know
VALID DATA FOR CONFIDENT DECISION MAKING
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Rapid execution within just 5-10 working days approx.
- Clean target group screening which can also be quoted according to brand users or heavy users on request
- Detailed information on the perception of the product ideas from a consumer perspective (open questions are also possible)
- Results delivered as an easy to understand report with management summary and recommendations for action
QUESTIONING, STUDY DESIGN AND ANSWERS
- Which product idea can expect highest demand potential? (Overall liking, willingness to buy)
- What exactly appeals to the consumer and where is there still a need for optimisation? (Likes and dislikes)
- Is the product idea perceived as new and unique by consumers?
- How are product ideas assessed according to their central properties? (Set of properties)
- Which name and which design gives rise to the greatest customer appeal and the intended perception of the product?
INNOFACT develops a tailor-made questionnaire for the assignment‘s purposes. For the survey of fundamental indicators such as overall liking, buying intention and uniqueness, the institute uses standardised questions that facilitate the classification of the survey findings into a comprehensive benchmark database – in some cases also product group specific.