- Rapid execution within just 5-10 working days approx.
- Clean target group screening which can also be quoted according to brand users or heavy users on request
- Detailed information on the perception of the product ideas from a consumer perspective (open questions are also possible)
- Classification of the core results with the aid of the INNOFACT Benchmark Database
- Results delivered as an easy to understand report with management summary and recommendations for action
- Which product idea can expect highest demand potential? (Overall liking, willingness to buy)
- What exactly appeals to the consumer and where is there still a need for optimisation? (Likes and dislikes)
- Is the product idea perceived as new and unique by consumers?
- How are product ideas assessed according to their central properties? (Set of properties)
- Which name and which design gives rise to the greatest customer appeal and the intended perception of the product?
INNOFACT develops a tailor-made questionnaire for the assignment‘s purposes. For the survey of fundamental indicators such as overall liking, buying intention and uniqueness, the institute uses standardised questions that facilitate the classification of the survey findings into a comprehensive benchmark database – in some cases also product group specific.