Gone are the days when interviewers had to wait in stores for customers ready to provide information. The interviewees can relax and give their feedback on their smartphone or PC at home after shopping.
As a retail company in particular, you now have the opportunity to implement Big Data in concrete terms. With the help of coupons, which are generated and printed out individually for each customer after the checkout process, INNOFACT can carry out a subsequent survey. In this way, you receive up-to-date information on the behaviour and satisfaction of your customers and learn in what way offers and services can be improved.
- What is the recommendation readiness of your customers (NPS)?
- Why do customers buy certain products?
- How do new products attract?
- How satisfied are customers with the product range?
- How is the shop design perceived?
- How satisfied are customers with individual elements such as service, advice, cleanliness, etc.?
- Targeted surveys of special customer groups, e.g. buyers of certain brands or customer card holders.
- Generation of action-relevant findings by combining survey and customer data.
- Possibility to market the survey tool to your suppliers, e.g. by specifically interviewing buyers of new products.
- Time flexible application options (campaign period vs. continuous operation).
- High participation rates, and thus strengthening of customer loyalty and image.
- Low development effort due to highly standardised methodology.
- Dashboard access to live results, e.g. to NPS at the level of individual branches or sales territories.
- Option of subsequent raffles, etc. generate customer address data.