Ask target groups –
Numerous media businesses use the cooperation with INNOFACT to check image and acceptance of their products among their target group – to test new formats or to generate high-quality content. In this way, they secure decisive competitive advantages in highly competitive markets.
Cooperation with INNOFACT in two completely different areas is on offer for the media businesses: Classical market research for media products and cooperation based on partnership in the field of content delivery.
- What influence, and what effects do online activities have?
- How are websites and other online offers perceived, used and evaluated by the target group?
- What cannibalisation or synergy effects exist between the readers, users, listeners and viewers of offline- and online editions?
- Under what conditions is the internet suitable as an additional value-added channel?
- Who are the competitors on the internet?
Reader analyses and copy tests
- Who are my readers?
- How do readers use certain products?
- How do readers rate the entire magazine or individual sections?
- What is the relationship between readers and a newspaper or magazine?
- How satisfied are customers with the content, offers, services?
- Which contents, offers, services are particularly important or unimportant for the target group?
- Which future contents, offers, services are particularly attractive for the target group?
- Where are the value creation potentials of new formats?
- Which readers, users, listeners, viewers are addressed with a new or an established format?
- Where do existing readers, users, listeners, viewers see the optimisation potential of a format?
- Under what circumstances can new target groups be tapped for a new format?
- Which contents, offers, services are particularly important or unimportant?
- Which future contents, offers, services are attractive?
- Is there added value potential in new formats, and what mechanics must business models have in order to be successful?
- TV station
INNOFACT delivers content for a trend programme every two weeks. The INNOFACT project manager presents and comments on the results in the studio.
- Online financial website
How does the monthly survey on the attitude of financially interested target groups on the subject of “DAX forecast: one week, one month, one year” develop?
- Radio station
How does a representative consumer panel assess regional, national or global political issues?