Ask target groups –
Numerous media businesses use the cooperation with INNOFACT to check image and acceptance of their products among their target group – to test new formats or to generate high-quality content. In this way, they secure decisive competitive advantages in highly competitive markets.
Solutions from the specialist
Cooperation with INNOFACT in two completely different areas is on offer for the media businesses: Classical market research for media products and cooperation based on partnership in the field of content delivery.
CLASSIC MARKET RESEARCH
- What influence, and what effects do online activities have?
- How are websites and other online offers perceived, used and evaluated by the target group?
- What cannibalisation or synergy effects exist between the readers, users, listeners and viewers of offline- and online editions?
- Under what conditions is the internet suitable as an additional value-added channel?
- Who are the competitors on the internet?
Reader analyses and copy tests
- Who are my readers?
- How do readers use certain products?
- How do readers rate the entire magazine or individual sections?
- What is the relationship between readers and a newspaper or magazine?
- How satisfied are customers with the content, offers, services?
- Which contents, offers, services are particularly important or unimportant for the target group?
- Which future contents, offers, services are particularly attractive for the target group?
- Where are the value creation potentials of new formats?
- Which readers, users, listeners, viewers are addressed with a new or an established format?
- Where do existing readers, users, listeners, viewers see the optimisation potential of a format?
- Under what circumstances can new target groups be tapped for a new format?
- Which contents, offers, services are particularly important or unimportant?
- Which future contents, offers, services are attractive?
- Is there added value potential in new formats, and what mechanics must business models have in order to be successful?
EXCLUSIVE GENERATION OF CONTENT
- TV station
INNOFACT delivers content for a trend programme every two weeks. The INNOFACT project manager presents and comments on the results in the studio.
- Online financial website
How does the monthly survey on the attitude of financially interested target groups on the subject of “DAX forecast: one week, one month, one year” develop?
- Radio station
How does a representative consumer panel assess regional, national or global political issues?