Efficient data evaluation
From data to insights
How it works
- Correlation analyses: Methods for measuring interrelationships (correlation) between changing quantities. Example: It is used to get a first feeling for data correlation, pre-analysis phase.
- Regression models can be used to describe and statistically check the influence of different characteristics and variables on target variables. We process both metric and dichotomous (target) variables and adapt our analysis methods (e.g. GLM, Logit) to the available data. Example: Customer satisfaction analyses, forecast models, advertising impact analyses.
- Structure-covering procedures (factor/cluster analyses) help you to identify homogeneous customer or target groups. Example: Persona studies, customer segmentation, basic type determination.
- Conjoint or MaxDiff analyses show you how much certain aspects of a product mean to your customers, and how they weigh these against other aspects. Example: Market simulations, optimal product configuration.
What INNOFACT delivers
- Descriptive analyses (table band)
Structured and error-free tables: Created by experienced analysts. Timely and flexible delivery of results and data sets. Reproducible and consistent analyses based on script-based evaluations.
- Explorative analyses
Safe handling of basic and advanced statistical procedures. Clear and comprehensible documentation of analysis results. The content-related application of the analysis methods enables a usable gain of knowledge.
- Tailor-made services
We advise and support you in various (also advanced) data science activities and adapt our services to your individual needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
Your contact person
Dr. Elena Sopelnikowa
Fon.: +49 211 862029-217
Email Dr. Sopelnikowa