in real-time monitoring
The effect of online advertising is being put to the test more than ever before. The question that dominates everything is and remains: Was online advertising seen and by whom? And how does this affect brand parameters such as awareness, image, or probability of use? Classical advertising impact tracking only allows the performance of the campaign to be tracked. However, the direct effects of the advertising media contact are not analysed. INNOFACT has solved this problem with a new measurement approach. With the INNOFACT Retargeting Panel, users can be specifically brought into contact with an advertising medium and then queried. Parallel measurement of control groups with the same structure is also possible. In this way, INNOFACT can say exactly whether an online campaign has a probability of success.
With our retargeting panel, INNOFACT makes it possible to accurately target digital campaigns to exactly at target segment of users that is to be addressed as customers. The number and duration of the advertising contact are measured. But much more decisive is the fact that the user can be specifically interviewed.
- Segmentation of the panel on the basis of a large number of profile criteria, and establishment as a target group for the DSP
- Establishment of the test campaign taking into account planned parameters such as platforms, environments and contact frequency
- Delivery of the campaign exclusively to panelists
- Tracking of digital advertising contacts with formats and environments
- Survey of users with validated advertising contact
- Parallel measurement of structurally identical control groups possible
- Survey can be conducted independently of campaign channels on a desktop PC/laptop or smartphone
- Advertising media contacts are recorded with duration, visibility and environment
- The success or effect of individual advertising formats (interstitial, banner, etc.) can be determined.
- The achieved campaign target group can be tracked by linking profile data with measured advertising contacts.
- INNOFACT can determine up-lifts by comparison with the control group. In other words, what effect did the campaign actually have on those who saw it?
- This allows the campaign to be evaluated on the basis of awareness, impact and brand effect.
- Very efficient setup minimizes media costs, enables new study approaches and allows combination with other methods
- The campaign reach is no longer relevant for this type of campaign playout, since a large part of the retargeting panel lists can in principle be reached
- Possibility to specifically select and target panel target groups
- Pretests of advertising materials in closed panels possible
- Genuine pre-tests in natural environments are possible with little effort directly before the campaign starts
- Measurement of normal media usage under real conditions without laboratory situation
- Full-service approach – technology setup, campaign management and project management from a single source