On the Customer's Trail
The crucial questions in online advertising are still the same: Who has seen the online advertising medium? How did users perceive the campaign? And: How does this affect brand parameters such as awareness, image or probability of use?
Classic advertising impact tracking only allows the performance of the campaign to be tracked. However, the direct effects of advertising media contact are not researched.
This is new with the cookie panel from INNOFACT: Here, users can be specifically asked about a validated advertising contact. In addition, a parallel measurement of structurally identical control groups is possible. In this way, INNOFACT can say exactly whether an online campaign was successful.
Measuring online campaigns correctly
With our cookie panel, we make it possible to track digital campaigns on all devices: from desktop to mobile. The number, duration and visibility of the advertising contact (Ad Viewability) are measured. In addition, the advertising format and the marketer are determined – for each individual panelist.
How it works
- Recruitment and invitation of participants from the INNOFACT Cookie Panel
- Profiling and segmentation of survey participantsbased on a variety of criteria possible
- Tracking of advertising contacts: Creation and delivery of a tracking tag to the customer
- Integration of the tag in the ad server and delivery of the advertisement by the customer or the media agency
- Identification of persons with campaign contact in the INNOFACT Cookie Panel
- Live information on reaching target groups, visibility and viewtime
- Survey of users with validated advertising contact
- Parallel measurement of structurally identical control groups possible
- Survey can be conducted independently of campaign channels on a desktop PC/laptop or smartphone
These questions will be answered
- Advertising media contacts are recorded with duration and visibility.
- Marketers can be clearly identified successes or effects of individual advertising formats (interstitial, banner, etc.) can be determined.
- The achieved campaign target group can be tracked by combining profile data with measured advertising contacts.
- INNOFACT can identify up-lifts by comparing them with the control group and thus determine the actual campaign effect.
What INNOFACT delivers
- The big advantage: INNOFACT can specifically target and interview individual test persons after an advertising contact. This means that we can precisely illuminate the delta to the control group that did not see the advertising material.
- By linking the technical measurement with panel information and survey results, you obtain relevant results for
– media planning
– range measurement
– target group and advertising impact research.
- INNOFACT has a decision-maker panel of around 250,000 test persons at its disposal.