Find the right influencers for brands and products
There are many influencers and the market of social media multipliers is growing rapidly. The INNOFACT Influencer Fitting Test supports exactly the selection of the right personality by comparing the characteristics of the influencer on the one hand and the own brand on the other hand.
Agencies and advertisers have been using the cooperation with INNOFACT for a long time to check their campaign approaches and to enhance them with the ideal ambassador.
The influencer must represent both the brand and the product in terms of content and authenticity. The INNOFACT Influencer Fitting Test is the ideal instrument to guarantee an optimal connection between advertising medium and brand in advance.
First of all, the awareness and brand fit of the influencer are measured. At the same time, the surveyed consumers evaluate the personality of the influencer using various image criteria.
In the next step, the image dimensions of your brand are determined. In the comparison the INNOFACT Influencer Fitting Test shows in detail how the Influencer affects the target group and transports the intended image of your brand.
The tool is especially exciting when several influencer personalities are involved. The INNOFACT Influencer Fitting Test checks which of the available ambassadors are best suited to the product, the brand and the industry.
The tool also shows in detail strengths and weaknesses in the different image dimensions of the influencer and the brand. Thus it can be revealed where positive synergy effects can be expected from a cooperation.
- Influencer Choice: What features does the Influencer stand for?
- Product Fit: Does the personality match the advertised product?
- Brand Fit: Does the personality match the advertised brand?
- Influencer Image Evaluation: Test of awareness, trustworthiness, credibility and sympathy of the testimonial.
- Fast execution within only about 5 to 10 working days.
- Exact specification of the target group possible (if desired, the sample can be divided, for example, according to brand users or heavy users).
- Detailed information on the perception of the influencer (open questions also possible).
- Results delivered as an easy-to-understand PowerPoint report with management summary and recommendations for action.