Purchase and consumer decisions are often not made consciously and rationally, but spontaneously and intuitively. Brand preferences, emotions, rewards, personal memories, and expectations as well as the current context of decisions define the purchasing decisions.
The especially developed implicit test INNOFACT Deep Impact combines an innovative survey method with the advantages of online surveys.
Customers and partners from various industries use INNOFACT DeepImpact to optimally align advertising impact measurements and customer satisfaction surveys. In this way, they gain decisive competitive advantages in highly competitive markets.
Numerous purchasing and consumption decisions take place unconsciously and emotionally, especially when they are made under low involvement, time pressure, overload and in highly complex situations. The innovative INNOFACT Deep Impact Testprovides an online tool for identifying and mapping the unconscious drivers of purchasing decisions. Combined with a powerful online panel, low-incidence target groups can be recruited and surveyed.
Numerous studies, such as Ranganath, Smith and Nosek (2008), prove that a valid measurement of implicit content is possible by fast, spontaneous and non-reflected answers. Therefore, answers are given by the test subjects in a narrow time slot (approx. 2.5 seconds) in the Deep Impact Test. The keyboard is used for quick and easy responses.
- SBA (Spontaneous Brand Awareness)
Above all, the evaluation of the response speed is an important indicator of the strong positioning of the brand.
- CBP (Competitive Brand Preference)
In order to clearly reflect the ranking of brands in the competitive environment, all brands are tested against each other pairwise.
- SBP (Spontaneous Brand Preference)
Only the direct product preference is displayed.
- SBI (Spontaneous Brand Image)
Through quick responses a complete and straightforward picture of the brand is obtained.
After the screening, respondents first undergo a response training, to prepare them for the new survey situation by means of direct feedback. Subsequently the actual implicit survey is conducted, followed by the explicit part which supports the results.
- Advertising effectiveness measurements
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Fast, non-reflected spontaneous answers
- No “tactical” approach of the respondents in answering the questions
- Shorter survey duration thanks to quick answers
- Greater willingness to participate and lower drop- out rates
- Queries for brands and products also possible in a competitive environment
- Possibility to benchmark the values for the four parameters