OPTIMISE COMMUNICATION = OPTIMISE IMPACT AND ROI
To get the most out of your brand communication and media investments, your advertising must be as effective as possible.
High advertising quality is both a key to success and the result of a constructive development process – from initial ideas, through advertising media preliminary stages, to the final advertising media and your market presence.
The INNOFACT COM@Test System supports you on your way to maximum impact and ensures maximum effectiveness and efficiency with a unique, direct link between valid evaluations and content analyses.
UNLEASH THE FULL POTENTIAL OF YOUR ADVERTISING
We have developed the INNOFACT COM@Test System based on our experience from two decades of successful communication research. It combines classic market research methods with the latest survey techniques. Each survey provides you with unique analyses, e.g. to optimise positioning strategies, advertising media, campaigns, packaging, websites or trade fair stands based on facts.
THE UNIQUE COMBINATION OF EVALUATION AND IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS
The core of all INNOFACT COM@Test approaches is the direct interlocking of evaluation and diagnostics. Quantitative results are substantiated in concrete terms and thus become comprehensible. In this way, real and effective improvements in communication become possible.
Only by consistently avoiding rational and socially desirable answers do we achieve:
- a valid diagnosis of creative, original and emotional content
- proven effective optimization hints
The INNOFACT COM@Test System is modular and coordinated. The specific objectives of our customers always determine which components and modules are used.
We also use innovative technical solutions such as Deep Impact, Facial Coding or Attention-Drawer. These complement our classic, unique survey technique and result in an overall picture that is perfectly tailored to our clients’ questions. In this way, we deliver exactly the answers that really help.
The INNOFACT COM@Test System is holistically structured and offers the same evaluation measures and analysis paths at all stages of a campaign’s development. This also allows direct comparisons between, for example, the performance of a concept and an advertising medium.
The three core components of the INNOFACT COM@Test System are:
- COM@Test Concept for testing early verbal concepts, also with image support
- COM@Test Ad for optimising advertising media of all media and for all target groups
- COM@Test Post for the evaluation of on-air advertising and optimal campaign control
TREND-SETTING RESULTS – FOR MORE EFFECTIVENESS RIGHT FROM THE START
YOUR FIRST STEP TO MORE IMPACT
The basis of successful brand communication is successful positioning. That’s why COM@Test Concept tests and analyses the potential of your brand promises as well as the effectiveness of the argumentation already in the initial stage.
All that is needed for the test is a verbal concept. It can be additionally enriched by image elements such as collages or mood boards, but it does not have to be. The evaluation of product ideas and the linking of a use phase, for example, are also possible with COM@Test Concept. A special selection procedure can be used to pre-select claims, slogans or benefits.
COM@Test Concept offers all the advantages of a tried-and-tested research solution, but is flexibly designed for you and can be used universally:
- tested in almost all industries and product categories
- for various test purposes such as launch or re-launch of brands, product innovations etc.
- for the preparation of the market launch and promotional measures
SUCCESSFULLY OPTIMISE ADVERTISING BEFORE PLACEMENT
With COM@Test Ad, the performance of any advertising medium – of all development stages, sectors and target groups – is “put to the test”, its effect is analysed in detail and thus the mode of operation is comprehensively explained. The holistic single-source approach ensures demonstrably effective optimisation recommendations.
Whether TV spot, animatic, storyboard, radio spot, ad, poster or other format – before your ad is placed, COM@Test Ad ensures security and clarity all along the line:
- Evaluation: the performance of your advertising is evaluated “hard but fair” on specific and reliable indicators – to validly determine short-term effects and sustainable impact. In addition to indirect survey techniques, the latest technical options are also used for this purpose.
- Diagnosis: The implicit communication analysis of COM@Test Ad reveals how your advertising is perceived and understood in terms of content. It “decodes” the interaction of all components of the advertisement and thus precisely reveals specific strengths and weaknesses.
UNDERSTANDING ADVERTISING QUALITY ON-AIR
Advertising impact on-air is the result of reach and advertising quality. That’s why COM@Test Post measures how well your brand message is being delivered and how effective your advertising medium is. In conjunction with other KPIs on brand performance, but also data from other sources – such as media budgets or market data – COM@Test Post thus ensures transparency in the context of impact and helps to steer your campaigns in the best possible way.
COM@Test Post is a standardised, but not a rigid approach. The focus is on what is important – to get clear results from a modern, powerful and lean survey programme.
COM@Test Post can be designed as a single survey, as a survey with measurement waves (pre/post approach) or as continuous tracking. Thanks to its modular structure, the core element for measuring advertising quality can also be easily integrated into existing post-test and tracking programmes.
WHAT INNOFACT DELIVERS TO YOU
With the INNOFACT COM@Test System you profit from these benefits:
- Holistic test system, the same KPIs from concept to pre-test to tracking.
- High flexibility with a standardised approach: customised testing solutions
- Valid core indicators: assured evaluation (benchmarking)
- Concrete substantiation of results: empirically derived and effective optimisation tips
- Accompanying additional indicators for a holistic, individual approach
- Marketing-oriented advice: fact-based and concrete