What do users think and feel when they see your ads, brochures, TV commercials, posters, websites, packagingsor products? Sometimes the pure online questionnaire is not enough. Especially, if companies want to have the interviewee’s original voice in order to obtain spontaneous reactions, additional qualitative interviews would be important. However, this is time-consuming and makes surveys more expensive. INNOFACT offers an innovation for this problem: Using special software, the respondents can be comfortably recorded and filmed at home using the camera and microphone of their PC or laptop while they are doing the online survey. In this way, you can generate qualitative feedback from your target groups within the shortest time and for a fraction of the cost of a classic studio interview.
Visual Insight from home
Without the need for expensive equipment or being on site in a test studio, the respondent can go through a qualitative interview and give audiovisual feedback. Qualitative feedback is also possible for research designs in which the respondents sit in front of the PC at home. This can be, for example, user feedback on topics such as usability, product or packaging tests, or assessments of the brand image.
How it works
INNOFACT recruits the participants from the existing online panels. Using the specially developed software, the respondents the questions via camera and microphone – from home. The screen activity is also recorded. It is also possible for INNOFACT to comment on the audiovisual content.
These questions will be answered
- Usability or rating of websites
- Perception and evaluation of advertisements, brochures, TV spots, posters, websites
- Perception and evaluation of packaging or products
- Communication performance of products or services
What INNOFACT delivers
- Insights from the user’s point of view: See directly and undistorted, how respondents actually perceive your advertising or your products.
- Simplicity: The software solution is for everyone – for your target groups, because they can participate in studies from the comfort of their own homes. And for you, because no time-consuming test setting is necessary.
- Result orientation: Benefit from a high degree of flexibility in project implementation and speedy delivery of results. Reliable key figures and comments enable you to quickly penetrate the results and communicate them in a way that is easy to understand.
- Integration into classic surveys: The method can be integrated as a module into any classic online survey. In this way, other KPIs or qualitative assessments can also be queried in a study.
- Attracting participants from the INNOFACT online panels: We localise your target groups in the largest online access panels in Germany. Here, we pre-qualified already tens of thousands of participants who meet the technical requirements for participation (e.g. powerful webcam integrated in your own computer).
Download INNOFACT Brochure Visual Insight Online (PDF)