Get to the bottom of your customers' behaviour
As a retail company in particular, you now have the opportunity to implement Big Data in concrete terms. With the help of coupons, which are generated and printed out individually for each customer after the checkout process, INNOFACT can carry out a subsequent survey. In this way, you receive up-to-date information on the behaviour and satisfaction of your customers and learn where offers and services can be improved.
How it works
When the customer later logs on to the INNOFACT survey server, an automated validity check with the merchant’s checkout server takes place. Information on the issuing location of the coupon (branch, POS or sales personnel number, issuing date, etc.) or on the purchased products can be supplied. This data is stored in the data record together with the replies. Thus INNOFACT knows where and what your customer has bought and can question him individually.
These questions will be answered
- What is the recommendation readiness of your customers (NPS)?
- Why do customers buy certain products?
- How do new products arrive?
- How satisfied are customers with the product range?
- How is the shop design perceived?
- How satisfied are customers with individual elements such as service, advice, cleanliness, etc.?
What INNOFACT delivers
- Targeted surveys of special customer groups, e.g. buyers of certain brands or customer card holders.
- Generation of action-relevant findings by combining survey and customer data.
- Possibility to market the survey tool to your suppliers, e.g. by specifically interviewing buyers of new products.
- Time flexible application possibilities (campaign period vs. continuous operation).
- High participation rates and thus strengthening of customer loyalty and image.
- Low development effort due to highly standardized methodology.
- Dashboard access to live results, e.g. to NPS at the level of individual branches or sales territories.
- Possibility of subsequent raffles, etc. Generate customer address data.