High data quality and
Half a million consumers in the panels
In Germany alone, INNOFACT regularly communicates with over 500,000 panelists on various channels: depending on the study design, respondents can participate in surveys on their PC, laptop or smartphone. The advantages of mobile end devices are always used when it is important and useful for the object of investigation and the size of the screen does not restrict the interview.
Advantages of panel surveys
- Panel surveys have been the industry standard in market research for many years, with which many advantages are used – in particular speed.
- More authentic and detailed answers to open questions. Respondents can think in peace, take the time they need.
- Various visualization options (logos, product images, shelves, advertisements, TV spots, radio spots, etc.).
- Online samples are representative. A broad section of the population reacts to online surveys.
- Two reasons: Telephone surveys have lost their representativeness advantage because the proportion of people with a landline telephone connection is falling and at the same time the proportion of online users is rising.
- Busy people and those professionally involved are easy to reach because many panel interviews are conducted at the workplace and because respondents can participate at a time of their choice.
Robust panel samples
Good market research needs the best samples. INNOFACT uses robust online samples from the following sources:
- Decision makers’ club: The INNOFACT online quality panel with the latest technology, ISO certification and German data protection level. Available in Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
- Partner panels for reliable samples outside Germany.