What do your customers
perceive at the point of sale?
At eye level with your customers
How it works
These questions will be answered
- How does the presentation of goods affect customers (shelf tests and shopper studies)?
- How do new products arrive (product and concept tests on the shelf in a competitive environment)?
- Are products and product categories in the right place (analysis of indoor navigation)?
- What impression and positioning does the store design convey?
- How are prices and price labelling perceived at the PoS?
- How is digital communication and advertising assessed on the shop floor (digital signage)?
What INNOFACT delivers
- Versatile application: Eye tracking is suitable wherever attention, perception and usability play a role.
- Mobile application: The use of lightweight and unobtrusive mobile eye-tracking eyeglasses enables your customers to move undisturbed at the PoS, and thus shop unhindered and largely uninfluenced and carry out test tasks. Thanks to state-of-the-art measuring instruments, points of view, and their progression can be precisely measured and the (gaze) behaviour of customers can be recorded in their natural environment.
- Clear instructions for action: The rapid delivery of solid key figures and intuitive visual representations such as heat maps and gaze videos enable you to quickly penetrate and easily understand communication, as well as usability of the results.