Choose market research -
secure a competitive advantage
Market research at a high pace
Customer satisfaction analyses
- How satisfied are customers and users with the company’s services?
- What potential for optimisation exists with regard to the target group of existing customers?
- What effect did specific marketing activities have on the overall satisfaction of customers?
- What influence does the price/performance ratio perceived by the customer or user have on his willingness to buy/use?
- How does customer loyalty develop over time, for example in terms of usage/purchase frequency or the proportion of regular customers?
- How satisfied are the customers with the services offered so far?
- What is the relationship between the range of services offered and the direct competitors?
- To what extent do customers perceive the services offered?
- Which additional services would actually have a positive influence on customer satisfaction and purchase frequency?
- Which existing services only cost money and do not play a significant role for the customer?
- At what prices can certain fee-based services be successfully offered to customers?
Product and concept tests
- Which added value potentials can be identified for a new product idea?
- How does a new product have to be specifically designed in order to be successful for consumers?
- Which of three competing concepts promises the greatest potential?
- How does the image of the company or the image of offers develop over time?
- What influence do different marketing activities have on the image?
- How do the actual image characteristics influence willingness to buy and use?