Use market research -
secure market advantage
Excellent research – fast, precise, efficient
Support in the context of industry studies
Numerous management consultancies regularly publish their own expert or industry studies in order to generate new contacts, build up competence or achieve sales through the sale of studies. INNOFACT supports and relieves consulting companies in all desired areas – from conception to data acquisition and preparation to evaluation and presentation. Fast, methodically accurate and always highly professional.
Support within the scope of Commercial Due Diligances
INNOFACT supports you with targeted market research within the scope of valuation and M&A projects. With target group surveys you can analyse the market status of your target in comparison to your competitors. This works both for consumer target groups – e.g. for industry segments such as retail, FMCG, telco or online services – and for B2B target groups. And market analyses provide you with information on volumes, sales channels, share of wallet or market developments and trends. As always with INNOFACT, fast, precise and efficient.
Market research in the context of client projects
INNOFACT supports management consultancies in all market research questions within the scope of project work for clients. The possible services are scalable within a broad framework:
- Methodical project consulting/project conception
- Support in questionnaire development
- Data acquisition/interview (in person, by telephone, in writing or online)
- Data delivery
- Statistical data evaluation (from basic to highly complex multivariate methods)
- Report volume, presentation preparation, presentations
INNOFACT carries out such projects in its own name or in the name of the client.
Direct market research for the company
Market research on our own behalf. In order to obtain objective and meaningful data, cooperation with a neutral institute is a good idea. Typical questions are, for example:
- How satisfied were customers with the cooperation (for example, once a year or automatically asked about certain project milestones)?
- What image does the consulting firm have in the target groups relevant to you, such as top management, and in relation to the relevant competitors?