On the customer’s trail
Big-data analysis has the advantage of being fast, deep and without interviewing. Already today, large amounts of purchase or behavioral data are generated virtually incidentally by end consumers in a digital context. Big players like Google, Facebook or Amazon are leading the way.
INNOFACT has a tracking panel where the behaviour of several thousand online users is measured in real time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – unaffected and undistorted. This way you know where your target groups move during their customer journey on the stationary or mobile internet and which pages or apps are particularly relevant in a competitive comparison.
Monitor online users in real time: The complete cross-device and cross-platform internet usage behaviour of the INNOFACT panel lists is measured on PC, tablet and smartphone, via browser and app. By linking passive usage data with panel information and survey results, a complete perspective of users’ digital activities is obtained.
- It is possible at any time to create a holistic image of the customer journey of each respondent in the tracking panel as a data record with websites called up, search queries and mobile app usage.
- Based on their real usage behavior, survey participants can also be screened event-triggered. Thus, individual respondents can be invited and interviewed after visiting certain websites.
- The websites called up are recorded with duration and time and provide information about the interests or customer journey of the respondent.
- INNOFACT shows which target groups have reached your own website and compares this with competitor websites.
- The big advantage: INNOFACT can specifically target and question individual test persons about specific events on the web. This means that deeper motives can be explored beyond pure observation.
- Data Access for API: INNOFACT delivers, if desired, clickstream raw data – either as key data for your own analysis or continuously into your API.
- By linking passive usage data with panel information and survey results, you can obtain relevant results for
- Media Planning
- Competition analyses
- Range measurement
- Customer journeys
- Target group and advertising effectiveness research