Research psychological resistance in advertising effectiveness
Advertising is not easy in times of saturated markets and information/advertising overload. It is therefore all the more important to address target groups adequately and to pick them up emotionally if you want to be perceived as an advertiser. With the Emotional Resistance AdCheck, INNOFACT offers a quick and well-founded approach to examine advertising media in the natural competitive environment for their emotional impact.
Clients and partners from various industries use the INNOFACT Emotional Resistance AdCheck to investigate and eliminate psychological and emotional barriers to perception in the target group. In this way they gain decisive competitive advantages in highly competitive markets.
- Optimal advertising effectiveness check by collecting survey and behavioral data
- Proven combination of implicit and explicit methods
- Fast and cost-effective implementation within the framework of a CAWI survey in the INNOFACT consumer panels
- Representative of the population or individually quoted
The INNOFACT Emotional Resistance AdCheck acts as a “reactance barometer” in pre- and post-tests of TV spots, print and online advertising media. The special feature of this online tool is the presentation of the advertising media in the direct competitive environment. With the possibility of independent scrolling or zapping on the screen, each participant can decide individually how intensively he or she wants to deal with the advertising message. In this way, the extent of psychological resistance and the emotional impact of the advertising reception can be successfully determined.
- Reminder service
- Activation and depth of dissemination
- Emotional impact and involvement
- Behavioural data such as zapper percentage and length of employment
- Brand perception and image impact persuasion
- Persuasive performance
Semantic differential for the perception of the brand after contact with advertising material as a continuously variable slider between the characteristics.